Medical Insurance Fujairah - Visa Medical insurance Fujairah
Individual / Family Cover
The welfare of our families is usually one of our most important concerns. However, with medical bills becoming increasingly more expensive, it can unfortunately cause problems, should illnesses and/or injuries befall them.
At AFNIC, we ensure that you and your family are protected against the unexpected and uncontrollable struggles you may face with these issues, by providing you with the coverage that you and your loved ones deserve.
- This insurance is applicable under DHA (Dubai Health Authority), however we do not insure Individuals and families under Abu Dhabi VISA - HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi).
This basic plan is provided through Mednet, as our Third Party Administrator.
Mednet Website: https://www.mednet-uae.com/
ALL COVERAGE IS SUBJECT TO DULY FILLED APPLICATION FORM
What We Offer:
- AED 1 Million coverage.
- Age banded indicative premium.
- Options for deductible and co-payment as per request.
- Worldwide coverage – as per U.A.E. applicable network tariff.
- Final premium only after declaration and underwriting.
As this is a family scheme, all members of your family – under your sponsorship and without insurance – must be covered with us in order to enjoy the benefits offered.
There are four different network classifications in this package;
Each of the classifications allows for a different number of providers, and has been listed in descending order according to this.
If previously insured, claim experience must be provided;
- Date claimed.
- Total claims paid – if possible, outpatient and inpatient separately – with the date of report generation.
- Scanned copy of benefits of expiring policy.
- Last year’s premium / rates - if possible.
Important Benefit Coverage Clarifications:
- Subject to network rates; reimbursement based on network rates.
- Compulsory scheme;
All the members of the family, without insurance, must be covered.
- Rates are based on an Age Banded Indicative Premium; finalised only after declaration.
- Out-of-U.A.E. cover is based on U.A.E. rates.